Effective April 6, 2020
Health Research, Inc. is an independent not-for-profit corporation organized under the New York State Not-for-Profit Corporation Law and is a tax-exempt corporation under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. As such, gifts and donations made to HRI are tax deductible for the donor.
Health Research, Inc. (HRI) contributes to the health and well-being of the people of New York State by complementing and enabling the strategic goals of the New York State Department of Health and its partners.
Donations to Health Research, Inc. are put to immediate use to further public health and research programs.
Donations accepted for COVID-19 response will be used for direct expenses associated with response activities.
- Purchase of commodities for distribution to health care workers and public health officials responding to the pandemic:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Laboratory testing supplies and equipment
- Ventilators, if available
- Hire staff directly and through Contractual Services
- Cost of specimen transport
- Public Outreach
- Public Service Announcements
- Provision of assistance to local non-profits contributing to response efforts
- Scientific Research related to COVID-19
- Assist COVID-19 health care workers, first responders and essential workers with expenses and costs
Make a Donation